Friday, March 30, 2012

Pumpkin Jammies

I realized Adler's pumpkin jammies have become such a part of our day to day life that it almost seemed silly to write about them. We wash them nearly daily. He's been wearing them since early September, almost every day. They don't have a crotch, the arms are tattered and they look ridiculous, but he loves them. I wish I could express his sweet little excited voice when he finds them clean in the dryer and yells, "MY PUMPKIN JAMMIES ARE CLEAN" while clapping his arms together.
Eating donuts at Baba's in the special attire.
All boys wear pumpkin jammies to the stock show, right?!
Donuts again, pumpkin jammies again.
Someday these won't be as big of a deal to him and we will miss the pumpkin jammie days, so I had to write a tribute to them.

1 comment:

Baba said...

Only 6-7 months til I can hopefully get another pair!