Sunday, March 18, 2012

it's not about the bike

We've had really nice weather recently which inspired me to start biking to work again. Papa gave me some new clipless pedals for Christmas and, inspired by the weather, I bought some actual bike shoes to go with them so I could ride into work on Friday. I thought I should practice just a little with the new gear before attempting an early morning commute so I headed out to the alley. Kar and the boys came to see the wreckage but the boys soon decided just watching wasn't very fun so their bikes came out too.

As we start a new season we are doing the hand-me-down shuffle with the bikes. LT is just staring to ride a real pedal bike handed down to him by his cousin. And we finally lowered the seat on the push bike which will soon be Adlers (LT even tried to help him learn).

 


But old habits die hard and both kids enjoyed a little time on their old bikes too.




No comments: