Saturday, December 17, 2011

work it for the camera

Today LT asked me to take his picture and have it printed. I think he has some kind of xmas gift art project in mind that he wants to use it for but I'm not sure and I didn't ask too many questions. Anyway, I set up some gear and took some shots of him in front of the Christmas tree. In all of them he had either a serious face or a forced face smile and I couldn't get him to lighten up and be natural. When I had him review the pictures with me so he could chose the one he wanted, he was really disappointed and told me, "but I wanted one where I look happy." I told him we could take some more and that he should just act natural and have fun. Apparently he took that advice to heart as you can see from the results of our second photo shot of the day.   

a real smile




1 comment:

Trevor Brown, Jr. said...

First one is the best of the bunch. I think we have the same couch, different color. -Trev