Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hot Dog!

Adler and I have Thursday mornings together. We do lots of fun things, but sometimes we have to just run errands. Last week, we stopped at Whole Foods to get some food. Adler was hungry and so we sat down at their tables and had a snack. Brian was traveling. After a few minutes and several yogurts, Adler looked at me and said, "mommy, call daddy!" I said, "why Adler, do you have something to tell him?" He said, "YES! Tell daddy Adler really loves hot dogs!" The funniest part about this whole thing is that Adler has never had a hot dog. Brian and I don't eat hot dogs, but we have tried on several occasions at birthday parties to get the boys to try them, neither kid will touch them. I have no idea where this came from, but it was one of funniest moments.
After eating and chatting, we went out to the "pumpkin patch", which I think he liked more than the actual pumpkin patch we visited earlier this month. Go figure.

No comments: