Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkins everywhere

LT is super excited about pumpkins, everything about them. I am not sure I could even count the number of pumpkins decorating our house currently, but its a lot. I took the boys to V. Cottage the other day and LT saw a pumpkin he needed (even though we had 4 or 5 already at home). I bought it anyway, this is a fun season and it makes me happy to see him so excited. We came home and I had planned on making dinner, eating dinner and maybe carving it a few days later. My plan wasn't LTs plan and he convinced Bri to commence the pumpkin carving right away. Bri was a good sport, he doesn't love scooping the gunk out, but he did it happily for his son. While the boys were doing the carving, I was boiling pumpkin to make pumpkin pasta, LTs request. He remembered having it at Isaacs house last Christmas (for the record, Bri nor I remembered this, at least not until LT reminded us of the yummy meal).
Adler watched in amazement.

No comments: