Saturday, April 25, 2009

Elmo Doo-Doo

LT is pretty much obsessed with Elmo and Big Bird (doo doo). Shawn and I saw that Sesame Street Live, Elmo's Green Thumb, was coming coming to Denver and so we decided to take the boys. I have no idea how old I was, but one of my earliest memories was going to Sesame St. Live with my family. I am not sure if I truly remember it, or if I have seen the pictures so many times that I feel like its a clear memory, but regardless I wanted LT to experience the same enjoyment. I was slightly worried about taking an almost 2 year old to sit through a 90 minute show. However, we decided to go ahead and risk it.

LT and dad walking to the show, LT proudly holding the tickets.

We got to our seats and LT settled right in. He didn't budge a bit during the entire show, clapping, smiling and watching his favorite characters intently.
Having a snack during the show.
Halfway through they show, they had a 15 minute intermission. We took LT and Z down by the stage to a big area where they could run around a bit.
Z brought some cars, of course, and the boys enjoyed driving them around the open space.



With the dark lighting and sporadic clapping, it was difficult to capture LTs adorable clapping and excitment, but this was the best video we got. He clapped when everyone clapped, often times cheering as well!
And, of course, mom needed an emergency stop for ice cream on the way home, but LT enjoyed it just as much!

No comments: