Thursday, February 12, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I remember thinking, "man that kid needs a haircut - the mullet is coming back" when I took the second picture shown on the post of Z and LT playing at the mall. Apparently he was thinking the same thing because a little later that day he heard me with the clippers and told mom, "da-da, cut-cut, da-da, cut-cut." Okay, so maybe he wasn't actually asking for his own hair to get cut but we decided to run with it.


LT was a pretty good sport about getting his hair chopped by an unskilled hack like me.


The new haircut came just in time to go over and watch the Super Bowl at uncle Steve and aunt Mad's house.


LT rocked out with the Wii guitar and clapped during the halftime show featuring Bruce Springsteen. I even got him to say, "Boss" although it sounded more like "Bass" or maybe even "Buss."

No comments: