Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Mother's Day

 I had such a nice mother's day this year (for the first time in several years).  We went for a hike last weekend and then A planned out a whole day.  If he'd had it his way, just the two of us would have spent the day alone, but we included the rest of the family for some also.  Ads and I went for a 2 (!) mile run alone first thing while the other three made us a yummy breakfast.  Then the whole family went bowling and to lunch.  We came home and B took a long nap while my mom, my sister in law and I got pedicures (A was quite disappointed not to be included, but I promised I'd take him soon).  For dinner Brian made reservations at Little India (a favorite of mine!)  We are slowly figuring out the best way to celebrate this bittersweet day. 

No comments: