Sunday, October 8, 2017

B turns 2

 Naturally, this kid didn't get quite the proper recognition on his birthday as the other two did when they turned two.  However, we did manage to get him some fun gifts and have cupcakes to celebrate.  He has been into dinosaurs, so he got a dino hat and dino sweatshirt (not pictured).
 He also really loves sweeping, so he got his own little Melissa and Doug cleaning set.
 And finger paint, which his brother likes equally well.

But I think my mom scored with the gift this year.  When I was little I had a little VW bug ride on car that had a horn that beeped and a trunk that opened.  I named it Beep Beep and it was one of my favorite toys ever.  Of course they don't make those anymore, and she's been searching for something similar since her first grandson was born.  This year, finally, she found a little ride on bug, that's eyes light up and it has a trunk to put a few small things in.  B LOVES it!  

No comments: