Saturday, March 15, 2014

Breck Weekend!

 Last week, Adler didn't have school and Brian was in London for the week.  Shawn and I decided to take the big boys out of school and head to Breckenridge for a ski/boarding mom/boy weekend.  Adler has come really far with his skiing and was able to ski with Landon and I, which make things much easier.
 As usual, minecraft was a big hit during our short times in the condo.  Shawn and I gave them limits with screen time though.  When they weren't playing mine craft on the screen, they were acting it out running around the condo.

 We took them to the ice castles one night after dinner.  It was snowing pretty hard, but these three had a blast running around and crawling through the tunnels and slides.
 Landon fit through this really small tunnel/slide to get Zacks glove he had dropped.









 Landon and I had a few hours one day to ski (we had Adler's ski teacher give him a private lesson).  Landon and I did his first bump run.  I couldn't take a picture until we were finished, but the run was narrow and really bumpy, he did great!

No comments: