Sunday, July 21, 2013

Home Depot Birthday Party


LT had a lot of ideas about what he wanted to do for his 6th birthday party that might have been somewhat less than ideal (to put it mildly) for party goers and parents alike. So when somehow negations settled on a party at Home Depot where the kids got to build and paint trucks, we were very relieved.

As Kari said in a prior post, my camera did run out of batteries and I left my spare at home (very amateurish, I know). But I did take a few shots of Landon and his friends before my juice ran out. Not to mention the bear piñata that was built at home over several days by the whole family (though most of the credit goes to Kari). It was built like a tank everywhere but the head, which is where LT hit it with his first swing and broke it apart. The early break was a blessing in disguise though as while the Home Depot is great for just about all aspects of a kid's party, it was not at all well suited for a piñata. We are already talking the Depot up as an option for Adler's party but we might skip the piñata part.


























No comments: