Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Fun


Last weekend was nice enough that we were able to get out one morning for some bike riding. Biking is still one of LT's favorite things and it's growing on Adler as he gets the hang of the push bike. Our ride also included a stop at the playground to do some digging and other games.

Later that afternoon LT asked if he could go for another ride and if I'd ride with him this time and if we could go somewhere new. I suggested we ride to Cheesman Park and back thinking that it might be a good challenge for him. But wow did I underestimate him. We rode for nearly two and a half hours.  We went all the way to the park and once we were there we rode around and though it several times while exploring all the different paths. I think LT had a great afternoon (I know I did).

Adler



LT


No comments: