Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


The following is from another year in coach, a set on Flickr.

This year, much like the one before it, my camera accompanied me on many of my business trips. I consider myself lucky in that I get to travel to some interesting places for work but I'm not on the road so much that it's a burden (to me anyway, the wife might feel differently). Apparently I also don't travel enough to gain any kind of status because I flew coach and sat in the back of the plane on every trip. With the exception of one trip, that is, where I drove my car and got a speeding ticket on the way to Vail. For me, the camera is a wonderful diversion during my travels and this year I got out to shoot in Seattle, Vancouver, Philadelphia, London and Paris. I also took a photo at the one constant in all my trips, Denver International Airport. Happy New Year and may the coming year bring more joy and adventure.

No comments: